- The SCHOOL of WINE ticketed tastings are on little break until early 2015 as my first baby arrived at the end of October and is keeping me very busy! Sign up for our newsletter to be kept up to date.
- The spring issue of Scoop Magazine is now on shelves. It includes my usual On the Grapevine wine section along with a feature article on Perth’s best wine lists entitled ‘Stellar Cellars‘ (page 242). I’ve also got a feature entitled ‘The Wine Lover’s Guide to Perth’ in the current issue of the Perth Guide (page 36).
- My feature on Great Southern winemaker Andrew Hoadley is in the Oct/Nov issue of James Halliday’s Wine Companion, on shelves now.
- My pick of top Lebanese wines can be found at Decanter.com, as well as my Decanter feature on Lebanon, which is now under Regional Profiles.
- You can now read my Gourmet Traveller Wine article on WA’s most boundary-pushing winemakers on my blog.
- Read parts 1, 2, and 3 of the Piedmont Series, featuring Barolo, Monferrato, and Alto Piemonte over on Palate Press.